Friday, November 15, 2013

Busy, Busy!

I've been busy, but it's a good busy! I'm enjoying the life of shopkeeper very much! One thing that amazes me is how fast the time goes by! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

Yesterday I was able to sew for a bit. On Tuesday we had our first sew-in at the shop, Kaaren, Gail, Deanna, Debra, Lisa, my mom and myself had a great time together sewing and sharing! Kaaren shared some pictures on her blog. I worked on that black, red and tan free blog pattern from Lisa Bongean that I had started last year. The blocks were finished and it just needed to be put together and have borders added. So yesterday afternoon, I was able to finish it. Can't wait to see it quilted!


I was also able to finish this little cutie by Kim Diehl.


I'm having fun, stop by if you're in the area to see!

8 comments:

  1. I wish I had noticed the little Kim Diehl item. It looks sweet in the picture.

    The Chinese food in Digby was so good. I can't wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt Darlene , the little hanger project is sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you still have time to quilt! Congratulations.:) Love your new quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Darlene. Glad you are enjoying your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, your quilt is gorgeous! I`m so glad to hear that you are busy, happy, and still getting a little time to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine how busy you have been! I have missed your posts. I just recently discovered your blog and now you are busy at the shop! I am so pleased for you. I so like your black, red and tan quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red in your quilt, it sets the pretty blocks off so well. Being busy is so much better than trying to pad your day which so many people seem to have to do. I too LOVE to be busy, just wish there were more hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you are expert in handling time management, well those 2 gorgeous art are enough to prove that you are! , can wait to see it quilted? is it done? let me know.

    ReplyDelete