Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snow Pail and Gifts

I've had a bit more sewing time again this week, love that! I got these cute little patterns by Sweetwater in at the shop for this Snow Pail and just had to give one a whirl. They make up quickly and for only $2.99 for the pattern, you can't go wrong. The first batch has sold out already and there are more on their way to me now. They have a great line of fun patterns if you're interested in checking them out.


I've also been making a couple of Christmas gifts. I'll post pictures of them when they're finished. Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to post again in the next few days!

7 comments:

  1. Your Snow Pail is so cute! I will have to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tres mignon,dommage que je sois en France...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pail would be lovely as a gift, it could be filled with fabrics and notions - what a lovely pattern - so jolly, just right for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pail. It would be wonderful to make into a centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instead of stockings to stuff, one could use the Snow Pail... so very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene, I cannot find the snow pail pattern on the Sweetwater website. Do you sell it? I live in the state of
    Washington.

    Mary Lines (linesmary1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete